Sunday, October 3, 2010

Paddlewheel Boat Invitations

c 'was a very nice house in the beginning was

I love old houses and a bit 'wrong. Unbalanced, with the walls are not well in the bubble, i pavimenti con le gobbe, le pareti bianche che più bianche non si può e le finestre di legno. E Bologna è piena di case così! Che gioia!
Bhè, è ovvio che una casa troppo vecchia con le finestre troppo sgarrupate e i muri pencolanti non è molto pratica e soprattutto non molto termica…e certamente non viviamo in congiuntura storica economica e astrale che permetta di spendere chissà quanto (in questo caso per il riscaldamento) per togliersi uno sfizio.
E a proposito di spendere, non è che l’idea di lasciare giù ad un’agenzia la commissione mi riempia di gioia. Certo è che se trovo la casa dei miei sogni, credo di poter make the effort.
But back to the finer things in life. I lived in Bologna for a while 'a couple of years ago. To be honest I was not a great explorer and certainly there are some areas that do not know and to be really cool. But I fell in love with the area of \u200b\u200bZaragoza in and out the door. And what can I do? Love is love!
And then I work here and on foot. O bus, or, if I decide, I'll be on a bike. So it is best to avoid areas too remote or poorly connected.
Coming from Milan Bologna the fact that you cross on foot in half an hour seems like a miracle and I have no intention of desecration by choosing a home in half an hour by bus from the office! People living in big cities ... I understand
And then you want to put the satisfaction of saying: mmm I just want to make a sandwich with slinzegha and get it under a house and a snap when you bite into it. Then ensure that the quality of your life improves!
And now we move on to practical things. I have a lot of things. That is a lot of items. Mostly books, then I have a boyfriend and a bau (which is not really a wow like the others, is a Basset ) who come to see me at the weekend. And where I put all these things if I live in a studio of 22 square meters?
not put. And this is a big problem. So I need a home where I can put my boyfriend and basset over the weekend, complete with doghouse and bowls (for basset, or Do not for a boyfriend!), Books and libraries, clothes (which luckily for me are few), pots, pans, pictures, films and his mother comes to visit me and the aunt who always follows his mother and my two brothers and friends and enemies, not all at the same time, however, I also need my space and my time.
A home for all these things should be 200 square meters, but I'll settle for 50, which is better, as he put the smurf. And I love
being outdoors, and then I Assaji happy to have a balcony, a terrace, a garden, any thing that is out of the house.
And then I want to decorate my image and likeness. Then a little 'freak, a bit' bohemian, a bit 'year 50', 60, a little 'design a little' no, but more about that later.
And then you, otherwise I admitted to the neuro for manic detachment from reality.
Oh I forgot! All this for the modest sum of eurini 450/500 per month.
I'll make it?

0 comments:

Post a Comment